Heating and Air Conditioning Overview
R&S Heating and Sheet Metal specializes in heating and air conditioning design and installation especially in high efficiency and multi zone systems. We understand that no other single system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort or how much your utility bill will be than your heating and air conditioning system.
Keeping energy costs down requires a combination of lower energy usage and higher system efficiency. Let us help design a system that will meet or exceed your expectations.
Learn About Bryant Evolution Extreme
Quality of Equipment
R&S Heating and Sheet Metal is proud to represent a world leader in heating and air conditioning systems: Bryant
We are currently Monterey County’s ONLY Factory Authorized Dealer and proud of the products we can offer to our customers.
Evolution Extreme Products: Efficient, Reliable, Quiet operation and even temperature throughout home
Whether you want simple, programmable, easy to read, wireless or WiFi we have a variety of thermostat options to serve your needs.
The ecobee Smart Thermostats, powered by Bryant, can tailor themselves to your schedule, your personal comfort preferences and the weather outside. They can also provide details on savings each month and insight into your heating and cooling equipment performance.
Bryant Evolution Connex Control– as part of a complete Evolution System
Whole-home comfort at the push of a button – well, there aren’t really buttons, it’s more like whole-home comfort at the touch of a screen. You can count on the complete control of your home comfort that comes from the Evolution® Connex™ Control.
Bryant offers several options
- Control over temperature in each room- heats and cools
- Can address hot and cold spots throughout a home
- Provides versatility in size, location and style
- Dehumidifies while cooling
- Great for additions, remodeled space or homes without under/attic access
- Runs on electricity- very efficiently, great option for solar
Healthy Air Specialists
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is an important aspect of our home comfort specialization. We believe that breathing better air, eliminating rooms that are “too hot” or “too cold,” and lowering your utility bills all add up to your perfect comfort. Our home comfort specialists are dedicated to informing you about which services are best for your home.
Our IAQ services include:
- Air Purification
- Ductwork Replacement or Duct cleaning
- Zone Dampers and Control Systems
Complete home comfort is about more than just temperature — it’s also about maintaining good quality indoor air.
Annual Maintenance is highly recommended to be sure your equipment is running efficiently and in great working condition. We offer a comprehensive service that includes cleaning, inspecting all major components and safety features.
Call Today to sign up for an Annual Maintenance plan 831-641-0508
No Worries Maintenance plan includes:
- Inspecting heat chamber with camera and CO detector for carbon monoxide
- Check for gas leaks
- Check flue/vent pipe condition
- Combustion air check
- Make sure flame sensor is clean and operating correctly
- Check electrical for loose connections, burnt or melted wires
- Check blower bearings and blower wheel to see if dirty or worn
- Check filter condition and put in new one if needed
- Visual inspection of duct work (where accessible)
- Check air flow at registers
- Check coils, check A/C condenser and refrigerant charge
Warranty information for Bryant Furnaces and Air Conditioners
Make sure you register your new equipment on www.bryant.com or call 800-428-4326 within 90 days of install.
Warranty for 80% furnace model # start with 310 or 311 models
ORIGINAL OWNERS- Heat Exchanger is 20 years and parts are 10 years
SUBSEQUENT OWNERS- Heat Exchanger is 20 years and parts are 5 years
Warranty for 96% efficient furnace – Model # start with 925, 926, 986, 987
ORIGINAL OWNERS – Heat Exchanger is Lifetime and parts are 10 years
SUBSEQUENT OWNERS- Heat exchanger is 20 years and parts are 5 years
Warranty for AC or Heat pump Model # starts with 116B- 10 years on parts